FURNISHED RENTAL CONTRACT
Furnished accommodation classified by an organization accredited by the Ministry of Tourism
You will find on this page the information and conditions of the rental contract.
The stages of your reservation:
1. After booking online, you will receive confirmation and documents for your stay.
2. You must return to us by e-mail the list of participants (appendix 1) 30 days before the start of the stay, an identity document of the signatory tenant and a certificate of holiday insurance with your home insurer (included generally in home insurance) on the dates of the stay.
3. The deposit of 30% of the amount of your reservation in a school period is debited the same day via your Credit Card (in the case of an online reservation made less than 60 days before the date of the stay, the total amount of the reservation is debited from your bank card). As part of a reservation outside school periods (weekends, weeks, etc.), the total rental amount is debited on the day of the online reservation.
4.60 days before your stay, the balance of the reservation amount (school periods) is debited from your bank card.
5. The deposit of € 2,000 is made only by credit card before the keys are handed over on the day of your arrival.
6. The taking of the premises is determined by us or by a representative of Villa Charles & Ashton, or by a key box with code (the code is sent by phone before your arrival).
7. The inventory of fixtures is carried out contradictorily together at the time of your arrival, or else it is carried out by you and you have 24 hours to send us the anomalies noted.
8. On your departure, an inventory of fixtures is made contradictorily together or carried out by us and we have 8 days to send you the anomalies noted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This rental is made at the charges and conditions listed on the online reservation as well as the following general conditions:
I - LEGAL REGIME of the CONTRACT
This rental is concluded as a temporary residence and for pleasure.
II - DURATION
The contract automatically ceases for failure to pay the deposit and the balance of the rental, without the need to give leave. The rental cannot be extended without the prior written consent of the owner.
III - FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
RESERVATION by the tenant:
The tenant making an online reservation and sends by e-mail the full list of participants.
In the case of a reservation for school periods: The deposit of 30% of the amount of the stay is debited on the same day of the reservation. In the case of an online reservation made less than 60 days before the date of stay, the total amount of the rental is debited from your bank card.
The balance of the rental is debited 60 days before the first day of rental by bank card used at the time of your reservation.
In the case of a reservation outside school periods (weekends, week ...): The total amount of the rental is debited from the bank card at the time of online booking.
IV - CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
These provisions are applicable as well if there is cancellation by the tenant as by the owner.
Any termination must be notified by registered letter.
More than 60 days before the start of the stay: the owner refunds the deposit paid.
Less than 60 days before the start of the stay: By the tenant, he loses the deposit. By the owner, he reimburses 2 times the deposit paid.
In case of non-presentation of the client, cancellation by the client and non-payment of the balance 30 days before the rental, the contract is terminated and the deposit is acquired by the owner who can then dispose of the rental.
The balance of the rental paid is reimbursed maximum 30 days after the date of the last rental day provided by transfer in the following cases of reasons for termination with supporting documents (we draw your attention that we may need to check the supporting document (s) via our insurance expert):
-Death, serious illness or injury of people including those staying with the tenant and whose identity is mentioned in the contract in appendix 1,
-Serious material damage to the tenant's personal residence forcing him to stay there,
-Accidental material damage suffered by the vehicle of the tenant to go on the premises during the routing journey and insofar as this leads to the immobilization of the vehicle at least 2 days.
-Change of employer, economic dismissal or professional transfer imposed on the tenant, his spouse or partner, provided that these decisions, unknown at the time of booking the stay, are notified by the employer,
-Deleting or modifying at the initiative of the employer, the paid vacation dates of the tenant, his spouse or partner agreed in writing before registering for the rental and provided that the employer's notification is justified by imperative service requirements
- Obtaining by the tenant, his spouse or partner during the rental period, an internship or a job by Pôle emploi or by an organization which have replaced him in the matter,
-Convocation of the tenant, his spouse or partner to an administrative examination or competition, of a procedure before an administration or a court and insofar as these events, unknown at the time of the reservation, coincide with the rental period,
In the case where the customer cannot justify the reasons for termination above listed, the non-recoverable rental balance is effected as follows:
=> 50% of the amount of the stay for a cancellation between 30 and 21 days before arrival
=> 75% of the amount of the stay for a cancellation between 20 and 8 days before arrival
=> 90% of the amount of the stay for a cancellation between 7 and 2 days before arrival
=> 100% of the amount of the stay for a cancellation 2 days before arrival or if the tenant did not show up
V - RENT - DEPOSIT
The amount of the rent, any charges and the deposit are indicated at the time of your online reservation.
As of his arrival, before the handing over of the keys, the tenant will pay by bank card to the owner the sum of 2 000 €, by way of deposit or security deposit, to meet the damage which could be caused to the movable objects or other furnishing the places rented.
Any object lost, broken, damaged or damaged must be replaced or reimbursed to the owner at its replacement value by the tenant who agrees.
This deposit, non-interest bearing, can in no case be considered as payment of part of the rent.
It will be refunded after return of the keys and after deduction, if necessary, of rental repairs, at the latest within 10 days of his departure (decree of 8 January 1993).
A contradictory inventory will be made on the day of arrival. In the event that the inventory supplied on arrival is not completed, the tenant being unable or unable to choose, he will have 24 hours to check the inventory provided and report any anomalies noted to the owner.After this period, the rented goods will be considered free of damage at the entry of the tenant.
In the event of failure to carry out the inventory on departure, due to a choice of the tenant, or due to a departure time other than that initially provided for in the contract, and incompatible with the timetable, the owner unilaterally performs the inventory at the scheduled time and returns the deposit within one week of departure, in the absence of damage and subject to restoration. If the owner finds damage, he must inform the tenant within a week, and the deposit will be processed as specified above.
The cleaning of the premises is included in the rental.However, a sum of € 350 may be retained for cleaning the premises in cases where general cleanliness is not treated "as a good father" ie clean and tidy kitchen, dishes done, used bathroom linen in the basket to linen, clean sanitary facilities, floor without visible deposit of any kind, barbecue cleaned and garbage cans emptied into the outer containers of the subdivision.
Respect for the neighborhood is an integral part of the rental regulations. Until 11:30 p.m., it is possible to make noise while respecting the neighborhood, beyond that, any intervention by the gendarmerie or neighborhood complaint during the rental will result in a debit of € 500 on the deposit for impacts and treatment by the owner of non-respect of the neighborhood.
The return of the keys to the owner, at the end of the rental, does not entail the owner's waiver of compensation for rental repairs, if he proves that the damage was caused by the tenant.
VI - USE OF PREMISES
The premises may not be used as primary or even secondary accommodation and the tenant may not practice any commercial, craft or professional activity there. Consequently, the contract will be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code as well as by the conditions provided for herein. The premises which are the subject of this rental must not, under any circumstances, be occupied by a number of people greater than that indicated in the special conditions, unless the owner has previously agreed.
VII - INSURANCE
The tenant must be insured with a well-known insurance company against the risks of theft, fire and water damage, both for his rental risks and for the furniture rented, as well as for the remedies of the neighbors, and justify this to the owner's first requisition. Consequently, the latter declines all responsibility for the recourse that his insurance company could exercise against the tenant in the event of a claim.Children remain under the exclusive responsibility of adults, more particularly for access to the swimming pool, jacuzzi, 1st floor terrace, going up or down the stairs. A holiday certificate must be sent to the owner 30 days before the first day of the stay, accompanied by the list of participants by e-mail.
VIII - PRINCIPAL OBLIGATIONS of the TENANT
He is required:
1. To occupy the premises bourgeoisly, excluding the exercise of any trade, profession or industry, the tenant
recognizing that this rental is only granted to him as temporary accommodation and pleasure craft, a major condition
without which this rental would not have been granted.
2. Do nothing which, by its doing or because of its family or relationships, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood or
3. In case of rental in a collective building, comply, as occupant of the premises, with the internal regulations of
the building, which it will become aware of by posting or by communication from the owner.
4.Occupy the premises personally and in no case be able to sublet, even free of charge, or assign its rights to the
this rental, except with the owner's written agreement.
5. Do not make any modification or change in the arrangement of furniture and places.
6. Do not introduce any pets (dogs, cats ...) into the rented premises without the prior authorization of the owner, the
possibility of detention being subject to the fact that the animal does not cause any damage to the building, nor any disturbance of
enjoyment in the neighborhood.
7. Let work carried out during the rental, in the rented places, work whose manifest urgency does not allow their postponement.
8. Maintain the rented premises and make them in good condition of cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the enjoyment.
9. Immediately inform the owner of any disaster and damage occurring in the leased premises, even if he
no apparent damage results.
10. Respond to degradations and losses which occur by its own act or by the acts of the persons in its house, during
the enjoyment of the premises, unless it can prove that they took place without his fault or that of the persons designated above.
11. Advise in advance of the day and time of your arrival. Make an appointment for exit formalities three days
Before his departure.
IX - PRINCIPAL OBLIGATIONS of the OWNER
He is required to:
1. Deliver the leased premises in good condition for use and repairs, as well as the equipment mentioned in the contract in good
2. Assure the tenant the peaceful enjoyment of the leased premises and guarantee him from vices and defects likely to hinder them.
3. Maintain the premises in a condition to serve the intended use.
4. Unless there is a manifest emergency, do not carry out any work in the premises rented during the rental period: all works
will lead to compensation for the tenant, for the disturbance suffered.
5. In case of rental in a collective building, communicate to the tenant the internal rules of the building or
post it in the common areas of the building.
X - ELECTION OF DOMICILE
For the execution of the present, the parties elect domicile at their respective addresses indicated on the front. In case of dispute, the competent court will be that of the situation of the leased premises.